Scieno-Chem Table Top Sieve Shaker (SC-SS-T)
Scieno-Chem Table Top Sieve Shaker (SC-SS-T) performs sieve analysis for cement, sands, crushed rock, clays, granite, feldspars, coal, soil, a wide range of manufactured powders, grain and seeds, down to a minimum size depending on the exact method. An ideal equipment for normal day to day laboratory purpose, suitable for 8 Test Sieve ( Soundless, Vibration type). Fitted with F.H.P Electric Motor.
The Vertical & Horizontal throwing motion is overlaid with a slight circular motion which results in distribution of the sample amount over the whole sieving surface. The particles are accelerated in the vertical & horizontal direction. In the air they carry out free rotations and interact with the openings in the mesh of the sieve when they fall back. If the particles are smaller than the openings, they pass through the sieve. If they are larger, they are thrown upwards again. The Rotating motion while suspended increases the probability that the particles present a different orientation to the mesh when they fall back again and thus might eventually pass through the mesh.
· Applications – Separation, Fractioning, Particle Size Determination
· Measuring range – 37µ to 4mm
· Sieve Capacity – Upto 6 Sieves with Lid and Receiver
· Sieve Diameter – ø 100 mm, ø 200 mm
· Set Timer Programmable Time 1 min to 60 min
· Sieving Action Horizontal and Vertical Sieving Action
· Economy model
· Perfect for dry sieving works
· Rugged construction made of mild steel
· Motorized Sieve Shaker
· The vibration is controlled by speed regulator.
· Equipped with Heavy Duty (FHP) motor
· Low noise operation and Low maintenance required
- Standard Accessories
- Two Supporting Rods, Sieve Retaining Assembly and Rubber Pads
- Delivery: 3-4 Weeks